Online dashboard lets you easily manage all aspects of your account with two main functions of tracking your points on Home page and conducting peer review activities on Videos page.
Log into your account using the same credential you created during account registration. After logging in, you'll be directed to the online dashboard homepage. From there, you can:
- Under Home tab, View Performance History
- Under Licenses tab, Track License Status
- Under Videos tab, Upload videos and conduct Peer Review activities
- Under Profile tab, Update Personal Profile
- Under Support tab, Contact Support & Coordinator
Home - View Performance History
Here you can see performance overview, score history, and your improvement %. Under performance section, you can easily view side by side how you are progressing compared to your peers.
Most importantly, on the right side of your performance chart, you can see your total points earned so far. This is the number you want to check frequently because you need to achieve certain points to complete your training! As for how many points, that is decided by your trainer (if you are not required to reach certain points, this is still a very good reflection of your training progress).
If you believe the points are incorrect, please contact us immediately at email@example.com to get this right. But please note that you need to be online while using PitchVantage so that your scores are uploaded and saved on PitchVantage server.
Here you can view your license detail and reset your license if needed. In the example below, it shows that the license is currently active and will expire on April 28, 2017.
Important: when do I need to Reset License?
1. When you receive "License validation has failed" message while logging into PitchVantage, click the "reset license" button and go back to the login screen > Click "OK" to get rid of the original error message > Log in again. If the issue persists, please emails us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. When you need to use PitchVantage on a different laptop / operating system
Your license (user name and password) can be associated with one and only one laptop. Namely, if you have already successfully logged into PitchVantage software on laptop A, you will NOT be able to log into PitchVantage on laptop B with the same license unless you reset the license first. "Reset License" disconnects your license with the current laptop so that your license can establish a new connection with another laptop. lick the "Reset License" button > Download and install PitchVantage onto the new laptop (look for email from PitchVantage with download link) and log in.
If you have laptop with dual operating system, either keep on using PitchVantage on one system only or the same "Reset License" rule applies if you'd like to use PitchVantage on both operating systems.
Here you can view and update your personal details.
Support - Contact Support & Coordinator
Here you can submit an issue directly to PitchVantage support team, contact your designated license coordinator, and link to the PitchVantage customer support homepage.