In most cases, an anti-virus software or a Google Chrome ad blocker extension would cause this error message. If you have anti-virus software Kaspersky installed on your laptop, please follow the steps below to unblock PitchVantage:
1. Update the Kaspersky antivirus by clicking on Database update button on the Kaspersky home window.
- Click on Manage Exclusions under URL Advisor
- Click on Add button, delete everything in the textbox for Web address mask and type cloud.pitchvantage.com and click add
- Repeat above step and add pitchvantage.com
- Click on manager exclusions under encrypted connection scanning
- Click on Add button, type cloud.pitchvantage.com under domain name and click add
- Click on select option next to "monitor selected ports only"
- Select port 443 and click delete
If the above instructions don't work or you don't know what is blocking PitchVantage,