How to clear browser cache?
Modified on: Thu, 7 May, 2020 at 5:30 PM
- On your laptop, open Google Chrome browser
- At the top right corner, click three vertical dots > More Tools > Clear Browsing Data...
- Click the Basic tab and select All time for time range
- Uncheck the box next to Browsing history
- Uncheck the box next to Cookies and other site data
- Check the box next to Cached images and files
- Click Clear data
- On your laptop, open Firefox browser
- At the top right corner, click three horizontal links > Preferences
- Select Privacy & Security panel on the left. Under Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data...
- Uncheck the box next to Cookies and Site Data
- Check the box next to Cached Web Content
- Click Clear
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.