You can receive feedback on your videos and provide feedback to peers by following three steps:
1. upload your video and invite up to 6 peers to review your video
2. review and comment on your peer's video
3. review feedback on your video
Important: If your instructor selects the peer reviewers for you, skip section 1 and go directly into section 2.
1. Upload my video and invite my peers to review
Log into the PitchVantage web application:
Click Review tab on top. Decide which video session you want to upload and click VIEW button of that session.
Click Upload or Submit depending on your PitchVantage version.
Click Continue. If you see the message below, your video has been uploaded to PitchVantage Online Dashboard successfully. Then click Dashboard.
From here, you can see all the videos that you have uploaded/submitted.
Click Select Peer Reviewer of the video that you want to share.
Important: if you don't see Peer Reviewer(s) column, it means your instructor will select the peer reviewers for you. You don't have to do anything here.
Select up to 6 peers to review your video and click Save. You can also make your video available to your entire section by checking Select All. Once you have successfully selected your peer reviewers, their names will appear.
2. Review my peer's video
Click My Reviews tab. From here, you can see all the videos that your peer invited you to review.
Click the video that you want to review. From here, you can start posting comments!
- On the left screen, click Start icon to play the video
- On the right screen, post your comments for the video
Your comments are time coded automatically to that spot in the video. So in your comment, you can refer to anything you see or hear in the video. Your peer would understand.
The easiest way to comment: While watching the video, you can start posting your comment in the comment box. The video will automatically pause while you are typing and automatically resume after you press enter to post comment.
You can Edit or Delete any comments you posted.
Once you've finished watching and commenting the video, scroll down the web page.
- On the left screen, rate your peer's performance based on rubric (if applicable)
- On the right screen, type an overall comment about the video and click Post
Important: you are required to post the overall comment for the video to notify your peer via email that his/her video has been reviewed.
3. Review peer feedback posted to my video
Log into https://pitchvantage.com/log-in/ using Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
the time-coded comments will automatically appear at the bottom of the video for you to instantly refer back to your presentation.
- On the left screen, see your peer-reviewed ratings based on rubric (if applicable)
- On the right screen, go through the overall peer-reviewed comments