If you receive the "Please Enter Valid Credentials" error when trying to log in, it is one of the following reasons:
1. You have not registered your PitchVantage account. Please register your account.
2. You mistyped email address during account registration. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct it for you.
3. You did not enter the email address that you used to register PitchVantage.
4. You entered wrong password. Click HERE to reset your password. You will receive an email to reset your password only if you entered the email address associated with your PitchVantage account. Check your inbox and spam folder. If you still don't see the password reset email in a few minutes, email email@example.com and we will send you a temporary password.
5. PitchVantage is integrated with your course LMS (Canvas, Moodle, Blackboard, D2L), simply log into your LMS account and launch PitchVantage from your course assignment page.